What is EHR-Standards?
- 361 Views
- Last Post 27 November 2015
These are standards for
These are standards for health information exchange (HIE) through EHRs (Electronic Health Records) to maintain interoperability of the clinical information of any person. See:http://www.healthit.gov/providers-professionals/health-information-exchange/what-hie
- TOPIC CREATED DATE : 28/05/2015 14:54:00
- TOPIC CREATED BY : Amit
- LAST PUBLISH COMMENTED DATE 04/03/2014 12:10:00
- LAST PUBLISH COMMENTED BY : Supten
- TOTAL NUMBER OF VIEWS ON THIS TOPIC : 361
- TOTAL COMMENT ON THIS SEPARATE TOPIC : 2
- TOTAL COMMENT ON PENDING TO APPROVE : 1
- 1 Cinemabox apk download from CinemaboxHDdownloads.com
- 2 Download & Install Terrarium TV APK From Terrariumtv.mobi Site
- 3 Why is following a disciplined routine required for fintess?
- 4 Treat PCOS With Yoga Poses
- 5 IYD 2015- Chennai Medical College Hospital & Research Center,Trichy, Tamilnadu-621105.