What yoga practices are to be followed for better digestion?
What should be the frequency of such practices ?
What are the food types recommended for better digestive system ?
Yoga for better digestion
- 180 Views
- Last Post 21 May 2015
The following Yoga practices are recommended or suggested for better digestion:Kriyas - Vamana Dhauti (Kunjal), Shankha Prakshalana etc.Asanas - Such as Vajrasana, Pavanamuktasana, Paschimottanasana, Vakrasana, Ardhamatsyendrasana etc.Pranayama - Nadishodhana Pranayama, Bhramari Pranayama.Yoga NidraDhyana etcThese are some of the practices beneficial for better digestion. It is advised to consult a Yoga Physician or Yoga Therapist, obtain their advise and practice under their guidance for better results.Yoga is not like a medicine. It should be made as a life style.Fruits and vegetables rich in fibre content such as raddish, carrot, green leafy vegetables etc are good for digestion. Once again it depends on the condition you are suffering from, hence advised to consult a therapist or doctor.
- TOPIC CREATED DATE : 21/05/2015 12:03:00
- TOPIC CREATED BY : Abhishek Agrawal
- LAST PUBLISH COMMENTED DATE 21/05/2015 18:12:00
- LAST PUBLISH COMMENTED BY : vadiraj77
- TOTAL NUMBER OF VIEWS ON THIS TOPIC : 180
- TOTAL COMMENT ON THIS SEPARATE TOPIC : 1
- TOTAL COMMENT ON PENDING TO APPROVE : 0
- 1 Cinemabox apk download from CinemaboxHDdownloads.com
- 2 Download & Install Terrarium TV APK From Terrariumtv.mobi Site
- 3 Why is following a disciplined routine required for fintess?
- 4 Treat PCOS With Yoga Poses
- 5 IYD 2015- Chennai Medical College Hospital & Research Center,Trichy, Tamilnadu-621105.